The Lord Companies is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of service and representation in the Chicago metropolitan area.
1. Developer/Landlord Site Brokerage: We represent large and small companies, REIT’s, banks, and investors. We successfully market properties to national and local tenants, as well as the qualified brokerage community. We provide clients with:
- Creative Marketing Services
- Optimal Pricing Strategies
- Construction/Build-out Consulting
- Market/Demographic Research
- Lease Negotiation Strategies
- C.A.M. and Tax Consulting
- Optimal Site Design Consulting
- Condominium Lease Strategies
2. Tenant Brokerage: We represent national, regional, and local tenants and go beyond the standard brokerage services by offering:
- In-depth Market Analysis and Research
- Development Expertise
- Construction Knowledge and Management
- New Concept Strategies and Roll-out Planning
- Creative Financial Structuring and Sourcing
- Site/Land Development Analysis
- City of Chicago Planning, Zoning, and Market Assistance
- Wholesale Site Acquisitions
3. Lord Companies Consulting: Created in 1988 to meet the needs of a restructuring commercial real estate industry, Lord Companies consults on real estate acquisitions, disposals, developments, investments, asset management, and financial restructuring. Our expertise in real estate issues includes tax analysis, forecasting, reduction strategies, and protesting tax bills. Our clientele includes large banks, Fortune 500 corporations, developers, and private real estate investors.
4. Retail Design and Development Consulting: In 1994, the partners of The Lord Companies L.L.C began providing site design and development consulting to developers with new retail and mixed-use projects valued at over $1.1 billion. The company provides this service to many of Chicago’s largest mid-rise, multi-use, and urban developers, the City of Chicago, the Village of Matteson, REIT’s and financial institutions. We have provided services ranging from acquisition, site design, building design, project budgeting, financial debt and equity consulting, construction, marketing, and management consulting. Projects have ranged from 10,000 square-foot community centers to five-acre urban land parcels to 54-story mixed-use developments.