9152 S Western Ave
OUTLOT – 3,000-7,996 SF
Neighborhood: Evergreen Park
Cross Streets: 92nd St & Western Ave
• Evergreen Park: 9152 S Western is just north of 95th Street on Western Avenue, 15 miles southwest of downtown Chicago in the Village of Evergreen Park.
• The subject is an outlot to the Evergreen Marketplace development which is comprised of big box retailers, Meijer and Menards, two junior box spaces occupied by Ross Dress for Less and Michaels (separately owned).
• Evergreen Marketplace is part of the Evergreen Plaza Regional Trade Area. This trade area boasts prominent retailers and in addition, Evergreen Promenade is a development along 95th Street and is anchored by Mariano’s Fresh Market and Aldi.
• These retailers draw customers not only from Evergreen Park but from the dense surrounding communities of Beverly, Oak Lawn, Hometown, Ashburn, Morgan Park, and Mount Greenwood, providing a large customer base for Evergreen Marketplace.
• The largest employer in Evergreen Park is located just one-half mile west of the subject property, OSF Little Company of Mary Hospital.
• The parcel located immediately west of the Evergreen Marketplace development is owned by the Village of Evergreen Park and is a 50-acre public park.
• Available: 3,000-7,996 SF
• 7,996 SF free standing out lot of Evergreen Marketplace.
• Drive-Thru possible to add
• 105 Parking Spaces
Approx. 3,000-7,996 SF
C – Commercial
South Western Ave: 24,500 VPD
95th Street: 25,800 VPD
Evergreen Marketplace Site Plan
Outparcel Site Plan (3,000– 7,000 SF)
Outparcel (3,000– 7,000 SF)
Pictures of Exterior
Demographics: 1:3:5 mile radius