3900 S Western Ave
DEVELOPMENT SITE ON HIGH TRAFFIC CORNER
Neighborhood: Brighton Park
Cross Streets: Western Ave & 39th St
PROPERTY OVERVIEW: 3900 S Western Ave features a .99-acre site with a 4,000 SF building and a fenced parking lot. The site is on a hard corner offering unparalleled exposure to 12 lanes of traffic (23,000 VPD) and the Metra tracks overhead. The site is directly across from McKinley Park, which drives local traffic to the site. Zoned B3-1, the site is ideal for retail, restaurant, medical, and service-oriented users.
LOCATION: The site is at the crossroads of the Brighton Park and McKinley Park neighborhoods and draws from both of these submarkets with a population of over 365,000 and a daytime population of 105,000 within a 3-mile radius. Located just 1.4 miles south of the Stevenson Expressway, this site has easy access to metro Chicago. Public transportation is highly accessible with the 35/Archer Orange Line “L” stop 0.5 miles away and four bus stops directly adjacent to the property: Western & Pershing (14575, 8347, 7778, 7706).
NEARBY TENANTS: Area tenants include Ross Dress for Less, LA Fitness, McDonald’s, BP, Metro PCS, Wendy’s, Subway, Jewel Osco, Jackson Hewitt, Burger King, BMO Harris, KFC, Walgreens, AutoZone, Dollar tree, Brighton Park Animal Hospital, BoyLIFE by Ozzy, Chop Suey City, Tio Luis Tacos, Dunkin’, AT&T, City of Chicago Public Vehicle Inspection Facility, Horizon Science Academy, and Cermak Fresh Market.
AVAILABLE SPACE: Approximately 4,000 SF building on 0.99 acres
ZONING/WARD: B3-1 / 12th Ward Alderman George Cardenas
SALES RATE: Please Inquire
TAXES: $27,009.50 (2018)
- Hard corner on Western Ave. & Pershing Rd. with exposure to 12 lanes of traffic.
- 19,800 VPD on Western Ave, 18,400 VPD on Pershing Rd.
- Directly across from 69-acre McKinley Park featuring an ice-skating rink, ball fields, tennis courts, gymnastics area, outdoor pool, and a splash playground.
- High exposure to public transportation with the Western Ave. & Pershing Rd. bus stops directly in front of the lot and the Metra Tracks overhead.
- Benefits from demographics of McKinley Park and Brighton Park
- Just a block away from Ross Dress for Less, LA Fitness, & more.
- Population of 365,902 within a 3-mile radius of the site.
- Walk Score: 79 (very walkable, most errands can be accomplished on foot).
1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759