3356-58 N Sheffield Ave
Cross Streets: Sheffield Ave & Roscoe St
COMMERCIAL SPACE: High profile corner bar/restaurant space (former Redmond’s Ale House) on the 1st floor of a 3-story mixed-use apartment building with 5 apartments above.
• ~2,500 SF on main floor with licensed seating capacity of 100 plus full basement with coolers, storage and additional bathrooms
• ~700 SF sidewalk café seating area licensed for up to 72 seats
• 100’ of frontage around the corner of Sheffield & Roscoe with large front windows and exterior signage available on both streets.
• 13’ ceilings on main floor, 6-7’ in lower level
• Fully fixtured kitchen with 16’ hood
• 2 large walk-in coolers in lower level
LOCATION: This site is located on the southwest corner of Sheffield Avenue and Roscoe Street in the heart of Lakeview and at the south end of the bustling Wrigleyville restaurant/bar/entertainment district. It is 0.25 miles from Wrigley Field and either the Belmont or Addison CTA stations. It is surrounded by numerous bars, restaurants, and specialty retailers. There is a private parking lot behind this building as well as extensive metered street parking on Sheffield, Roscoe, and Clark St.
TRAFFIC COUNTS: ~9,000 vehicles per day (VPD) on Sheffield Avenue + 13,200 VPD on Clark Street
Demographics: (2020) 1.0-mi. 3.0-mi.
Households 56,649 217,681
Daytime Employment 35,816 162,779
Average Household Income $121,449 $117,466
Median Household Income $91,306 $86,584
Median Home Value $401,453 $424,501
Total Specified Consumer Spending ($000) $1,482,408 $5,658,569
ZONING: B3 (Community Shopping District), 44th Ward (Ald. Tom Tunney)
LEASE RATE: $36–$40/SF ($7,500–$8,300/month), NNN [Negotiable subject to tenant credit and lease term]
PASS-THROUGH EXPENSES: Tenant is responsible for 1/3 of the property’s real estate taxes, building insurance and common area maintenance (CAM) expenses plus 70% of the building’s water bills which come to approx. $6.80/SF ($1,400/mo.). Tenants are also responsible for their own separately metered gas and electric utilities.
POTENTIAL SALE: Property could also be available for sale including apartments above. Please inquire for confidential pricing and pro forma.