2828 N Clark St
CAFE/COFFEE SHOP/SPECIALTY RETAIL SPACE – THE CENTURY
Neighborhood: Lake View
Cross Streets: Clark St & Diversey Pkwy
COMMERCIAL SPACE: High visibility space at main entrance to the building with covered outdoor patio
- Approx. 600 – 1,000 SF
- “Build-to-suit” space, potentially with new glass enclosure
- Access to “black iron” ventilation if necessary
- Potential for year-round private covered outdoor patio
• 175,000 SF on 8 floors with 400+ car attached parking
• Anchor tenants include LA Fitness (51,000 SF), Landmark Century Cinemas (32,000 SF), Aveda Institute (20,000 SF), and Bad Axe Throwing (5,800 SF)
LOCATION: In the historic Diversey/Century theatre complex just north of the five-way intersection at Clark Street, Diversey Parkway, and Broadway. Backs up to Hotel Versey, around the corner from Starbucks, Stan’s Donuts, Trader Joes, Walmart Neighborhood Market, new retail complex with Blue Mercury, TJ Max, and other national retail tenants, etc. This is one of the strongest market areas in Chicago and is the primary commercial shopping district in East Lakeview/Lincoln Park.
Demographics: (2020) 1.0 mi 3.0 mi
TRAFFIC COUNTS: 22,000 vehicles per day (VPD) on Clark Street, 19,000 VPD on Diversey Pkwy, 9,400 VPD on Broadway. The Landmark Century Theatre in the building serves 3 -6,000 movie patrons per week and LA Fitness brings in up to 1,000 patrons per day.
ZONING: PD139 (Planned Development) that permits a very broad range of commercial uses based on historic B5 zoning
BASE RENT: Please inquire; negotiable based on location, type of use, tenant build-out requirements/TI allowances, tenant credit, etc.
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: $11/SF for real estate taxes and common area maintenance (CAM) expenses
AVAILABILITY: 90+ days from lease execution and completion of construction plans