1740-44 & 1760 Oak Ave
FOR LEASE OR SALE
Cross Streets: Oak Ave & Church St
ABOUT: The Sienna Condominium buildings are located in Downtown Evanston directly across from the Metra train station and bordered by Ridge, Clark, and Oak Streets.
Three retail/office spaces are available in this newly constructed condominium community. The larger space, facing Oak Street, has a terrace with a sculpture garden that can be used for outdoor seating and is ideal for a restaurant or other retail.
Also available, an interior office space (4,118 SF) in the building to the southwest.
• Tenant signage/visibility on Oak Street facing east, across from the Metra train station.
• Brand new 265 condominium community in Downtown Evanston, consisting of four buildings in the final phase.
• Three spaces available:
- 4,248 sq. ft. space which can be combined with
- 1,397 sq. ft. on the first floor (sculpture garden level) has windows on the corner with a great vista of the city.
- 4,118 sq. ft. office space.
• Outdoor seating available.
• Multiple electric power grids for redundancy.
• State-of-the-art systems.
LEASE RATE: $35/ft, net. Delivered as “cold shell” with sewer, plumbing, and 400 amps stubbed to space.
SALES PRICE: $390 per square foot.
AVAILABILITY: Delivery scheduled for October, 2007