|THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
For Lease: Premier Location in the Heart of the Magnificent Mile
822 N Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611
NEIGHBORHOOD: RIVER NORTH
CROSS STREETS: FRANKLIN & WELLS
High-profile site located in the heart of Chicago’s famous Magnificent Mile. Ideally located for a Flag-Ship store or restaurant.
This space was previously occupied by Hershey’s. More than 40,000 people walk North Michigan Avenue every weekday.
Approx. 55,000 people walk Michigan Avenue each Saturday. More than 42,000 cars travel on Michigan Avenue on an
average weekday. Estimated 20 Million visitors travel to The Magnificent Mile District annually and enjoy approximately 460
retail shops, 275 restaurant and 69 hotels (25,000 luxury hotel rooms).
Top Shop, Bloomingdales, Shops at 900 North, RL Restaurant, Water Tower Place, Uniqlo, Ghirardelli, Colombia Sportswear,
H&M, American Girl, Burberry.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Grand two-story atrium entrance on Michigan Avenue allowing for optimal natural light
- 3,525 sf of space on the main floor and 2,200 sf of space on the lower level
- Two coolers on the lower level
- Space has a 25-ton Mammoth HVAC unit servicing it
- The electrical service is 600 amps of 110/208
- Potential for black iron
- Potential for outdoor space on Michigan Avenue and Pearson
- Potential for blade and banner signage
- Ideally situated across from the horse-drawn carriages and the original Water Tower
- Loyola’s Water Tower Campus has students and faculty members
DEMOGRAPHICS 1 MILES
Average Household Income $148,403
Daytime Population 400,000
AVAILABLE SPACE: 3,525+ Additional 800 SF (Lower level)
SPACE USE: Retail
PARKING: Street Parking Available
LEASE RATE: Please Inquire
CAM/TAXES: Please Inquire