|THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
DEVELOPMENT SITE ON HIGH TRAFFIC CORNER
3900 S WESTERN AVE
NEIGHBORHOOD: BRIGHTON PARK
CROSS STREETS: WESTERN & 39TH
3900 S Western Ave features a .99-acre site with a 4,000-sf building and fenced parking lot. The site is on a hard
corner offering unparalleled exposure to 12 lanes of traffic (23,000 VPD) and the Metra tracks overhead. The site
is directly across from McKinley Park, which drives local traffic to the site. Zoned B3-1, the site is ideal for retail,
restaurant, medical, and service-oriented users.
The site is at the crossroads of the Brighton Park and McKinley Park neighborhoods and draws from both of these
submarkets with a population of over 365,000 and a daytime population of 105,000 within a 3-mile radius. Located
just 1.4 miles south from the Stevenson Expressway, this site has easy access to metro Chicago. Public
transportation is highly accessible with the 35/Archer Orange Line “L” stop 0.5 miles away and four bus stops
directly adjacent to the property: Western & Pershing (14575, 8347, 7778, 7706).
Area tenants include Ross Dress for Less, LA Fitness, McDonalds, BP, Metro PCS, Wendy’s, Subway, Jewel
Osco, Jackson Hewitt, Burger King, BMO Harris, KFC, Walgreens, AutoZone, Dollar tree, Brighton Park Animal
Hospital, BoyLIFE by Ozzy, Chop Suey City, Tio Luis Tacos, Dunkin’, AT&T, City of Chicago Public Vehicle
Inspection Facility, Horizon Science Academy, and Cermak Fresh Market.
Approximately 4,000 SF building on 0.99 acres
B3-1 / 12th Ward Alderman George Cardenas
- Hard corner on Western Ave. & Pershing Rd. with exposure to 12 lanes of
- 19,800 VPD on Western Ave, 18,400 VPD on Pershing Rd.
- Directly across from 69-acre McKinley Park featuring an ice-skating rink, ball
fields, tennis courts, gymnastics area, outdoor pool, and a splash playground
- High exposure to public transportation with the Western Ave. & Pershing Rd.
bus stops directly in front of the lot and the Metra Tracks overhead
- Benefits from demographics of McKinley Park and Brighton Park
- Just a block away from Ross Dress for Less, LA Fitness, & more.
- Population of 365,902 within a 3-mile radius of the site
- Walk Score: 79 (very walkable, most errands can be accomplished on foot)