CROSS STREETS: SHEFFIELD & ROSCOE
3356-58 N. SHEFFIELD AVE.
THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
Commercial Space: High profile corner bar/restaurant space (former Redmond’s Ale House) on the 1st floor of 3-
story mixed-use apartment building with 5 apartments above.
• ~2,500 SF on main floor with licensed seating capacity of 100 plus full basement with coolers, storage and
• ~700 SF sidewalk café seating area licensed for up to 72 seats
• 100’ of frontage around the corner of Sheffield & Roscoe with large front windows and exterior signage available on
• 13’ ceilings on main floor, 6-7’ in lower level
• Fully fixtured kitchen with 16’ hood
• 2 large walk-in coolers in lower level
Location: This site is located on the southwest corner of Sheffield Avenue and Roscoe Street in the heart of
Lakeview and at the south end of the bustling Wrigleyville restaurant/bar/entertainment district. It is 0.25 mile
from Wrigley Field and either the Belmont or Addison CTA stations. It is surrounded by numerous bars, restaurants
and specialty retailers. There is a private parking lot behind this building as well as extensive metered street parking
on Sheffield, Roscoe and Clark St.
Traffic Counts: ~9,000 vehicles per day (VPD) on Sheffield Avenue + 13,200 VPD on Clark Street
Zoning: B3 (Community Shopping District), 44th Ward (Ald. Tom Tunney) Lease Rate: $36–$40/SF ($7,500–$8,300
/month), NNN [Negotiable subject to tenant credit and lease term]
Pass-through Expenses: Tenant is responsible for 1/3 of the property’s real estate taxes, building insurance and
common area maintenance (CAM) expenses which are approx. $5/SF ($1,000/mo.).
Tenants are also responsible for their own separately metered gas and electric utilities and 70% of the building’s
Availability: Please inquire