|THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
ENTERTAINMENT/RESTAURANT/SPECIAL EVENTS SPACE - THE CENTURY
2828 N. CLARK
CROSS STREETS: CLARK & DIVERSEY
Up to 56,000 SF on 5 levels which can potentially be combined
• Garden level: 1,000 – 8,000 SF; 1st floor: 3,000 – 8,500 SF; 2nd floor: 1,300 – 12,500 SF; 3rd floor: 1,500 – 20,000 SF; 4th
floor: 2,150 – 6,250 SF
• Extensive food service infrastructure in place including multiple “black iron” stacks, 110 ton HVAC, >1000 amp 3-phase electric,
huge walk-in cooler, multiple grease catch basins, floor drains, gas and water lines, etc.
Iconic multi-use building with vintage ornate terra cotta façade
• 175,000 SF on 8 floors with 400+ car attached parking
• 8-story interior atrium with 1,500 SF skylight
• Co-tenants include LA Fitness (51,000 SF), Landmark Century Cinemas (32,000 SF, 9 screens), Aveda Institute (25,000 SF), Bad
Axe Throwing, Game Night Out and Krypton VR Lounge
Location: In the historic Diversey/Century theatre complex just north of the five-way intersection at Clark Street, Diversey
Parkway and Broadway. This is one of the strongest market areas in Chicago and is the primary commercial district for East
Demographics: (2019) 1.0 mi 3.0 mi
Traffic Counts: 10-20,000 vehicles per day (VPD) on Clark Street, 13,500 VPD on Diversey Pkwy, 7,300 VPD on Broadway.
Zoning: PD139 (Planned Development) that permits a very broad range of commercial uses based on historic B5 zoning
Base Rent: Negotiable
Additional Expenses: $11/SF for real estate taxes and common area maintenance (CAM) expenses