|THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
ENTERTAINMENT/RESTAURANT/SPECIAL EVENT SPACE - THE CENTURY
2828 N. CLARK
CROSS STREETS: CLARK & DIVERSEY
Commercial Space: Up to 55,000 SF on 5 levels which can potentially be combined
- Garden level – 1,700 SF up to 10,000 SF, 1st floor – 600 SF up to 7,500 SF, 2nd floor – 1,300 SF up to 11,000 SF,
3rd floor – 20,000 SF, divisible to 1,500 SF, 4th floor – 6,250 SF, divisible to 2,150 SF
- Extensive food service infrastructure in place including multiple “black iron” stacks, 110 ton HVAC, >1000 amp 3-
phase electric, huge walk-in cooler, multiple grease catch basins, floor drains, gas and water lines, etc.
Base Rent: Negotiable
Additional Expenses: $10.98/SF for real estate taxes and common area maintenance (CAM) expenses
Property: Iconic multi-use building with vintage ornate terra cotta façade
- 175,000 SF on 8 floors with 400+ car attached parking
- 8-story interior atrium with 1,500 SF skylight
- Co-tenants include LA Fitness (51,000 SF), Landmark Century Cinemas (32,000 SF, 9 screens), Aveda Institute
(25,000 SF), Bad Axe Throwing, Game Night Out and Krypton VR Lounge
Location: In the historic Diversey/Century theatre complex just north of the five-way intersection at Clark Street, Diversey
Parkway and Broadway. This is one of the strongest market areas in Chicago and is the primary commercial district for
East Lakeview/Lincoln Park.
Traffic Counts: 10-20,000 vehicles per day (VPD) on Clark Street, 13,500 VPD on Diversey Pkwy, 7,300 VPD on
Zoning: PD139 (Planned Development) that permits a very broad range of commercial uses based on historic B5 zoning