CROSS STREETS: Oak & Church
Retail / Restaurant /Office Space Available
1740 – 1744 & 1760 Oak Avenue
THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
The Sienna Condominium buildings are located in Downtown Evanston directly across from the Metra train station and
bordered by Ridge, Clark, and Oak Streets.
Three retail/office spaces are available in this newly constructed condominium community. The larger space, facing Oak
Street, has a terrace with a sculpture garden that can be used for outdoor seating and is ideal for a restaurant or other
Also available, an interior office space (4,118 SF) in the building to the southwest.
• Tenant signage/visibility on Oak Street facing east, across from the Metra train station.
• Brand new 265 condominium community in Downtown Evanston, consisting of four buildings in the final phase.
• Three spaces available:
- 4,248 sq. ft. space which can be combined with
- 1,397 sq. ft. on the first floor (sculpture garden level) has windows on the corner with a great vista of the city.
- 4,118 sq. ft. office space.
• Outdoor seating available.
• Multiple electric power grids for redundancy.
• State-of-the-art systems.
LEASE RATE: $35/ft, net. Delivered as “cold shell” with sewer, plumbing, and 400 amps stubbed to space.
SALES PRICE: $390 per square foot.
AVAILABILITY: Delivery scheduled for October, 2007