|THE LORD COMPANIES, L.L.C.
|1030 North Clark Street, Suite 300, Chicago, Illinois, 60610, Phone: 312.944.6270, Fax: 312.944.3759
1040 & 1050 W Bryn Mawr Ave
CROSS STREETS: BRYN MAWR & KENMORE
Two Retail Spaces along Bryn Mawr Historic District
The 1036-1050 W. Bryn Mawr Ave. building is a classic mixed-use property in the heart of the Bryn Mawr
Historic District in Edgewater, Chicago. Two retail spaces are available for lease: 1040 W. Bryn Mawr, which
is 1,050 SF and 1050 W. Bryn Mawr, which is is 850 SF. Both spaces are in great condition with bathrooms,
dedicated HVAC and electric and ready for tenant buildout. 1050 W Bryn Mawr also includes a full basement
perfect for dry storage and/or office space. The building features a rear shared courtyard and alley access.
Situated at the corner of Bryn Mawr and Kenmore Avenues in the vibrant Edgewater neighborhood, this property is steps
from the Bryn Mawr Red Line stop and high-traffic Sheridan Road, which is home to high-density residential buildings.
With the Bryn Mawr CTA modernization well underway, these spaces are a perfect opportunity for tenants to get in this
high density, high pedestrian traffic community now and only further benefit when the Bryn Mawr CTA station re-opens.
The site is just 7 miles north of the Loop with quick access to Lake Shore Drive, the Lakefront Trail/Beach and public
Co-tenants include Mama K’s, Redtwist Theatre, and Edgewater Playhouse. The area has a rich mix of national
and local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Starbucks, Subway, L.A. Tan, Chase Bank, Lens Crafters, The UPS
Store, Salon 64, Francesca’s, That Little Mexican Café, City Lit Theater Company, Super Food & Liquors, The
Xchange Clothing Store, Blowfish, Salon Echo, Little Vietnam Restaurant, pHlour Bakery & Cafe, and more!
1040 W Bryn Mawr (1,050 SF)
1050 W Bryn Mawr (850 SF plus full basement)
B3-5 /48th Ward (Alderman Harry Osterman)
1040 W Bryn Mawr $2,000/month Gross
1050 W Bryn Mawr $2,000/month Gross
• 2 high visibility retail locations in the heart of the Bryn Mawr Historical District
• Column-free spaces with floor to ceiling windows
• 1050 W Bryn Mawr includes a full basement perfect for dry storage/office use
• Perfect for retail, office, medical, services, or shared coworking space
• Excellent visibility just steps from the CTA Bryn Mawr “L” stop with over 1.4 million riders
annually and 2 blocks from the Lakeshore Drive feeder ramp
• Located in the dense and diverse Edgewater community with a population of over 75,000 in a
one-mile radius, and average household income of $64,046.
• Walkability Score: 91, “Walkers Paradise: Daily errands do not require a car”
• Transit Score: 76, “Excellent Transit: Transit is convenient for most trips”
• Bike Score: 88 “Very Bikeable: Biking is convenient for most trips”
1040 W. Bryn Mawr
1050 W. Bryn Mawr